Excellence in advertising. If I made coffee at home, I'd buy it. I hate to admit that advertising gimmicks like this work on me, but come on. It's an owl. Made of coffee beans. I bet it's delicious.
Me too! Master doesn't drink coffee anymore... and I don't drink it regularly because I'm cheap, but I kind of want to buy a coffee maker now. It's totally necessary, because the beans are an owl.
OMG! I luuuuuurve it! I am *mildly* obsessed with Owls. I soooo want that coffee.
ReplyDeleteMe too! Master doesn't drink coffee anymore... and I don't drink it regularly because I'm cheap, but I kind of want to buy a coffee maker now. It's totally necessary, because the beans are an owl.
ReplyDeleteThat's fabulous and best of all the beans have those important words "extra strong" attached to them :D
ReplyDeleteROFL!!!!Best Owl EVAR!(except for you, of course)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I love this.
ReplyDelete